May 11, 2021

Man electrocuted to death before his wife and in-laws

pic:file

Nabadwip, Aug 4: Sanjit Patra(23), a resident of Maheshganj Bazar under Nabadwip police station was electrocuted to death while switching on a table fan. The incident occurred in the presence of his wife and mother-in-law.
Locals said, Sanjit was a temporary driver of Maheshganj health center.

read more:  Police-public clash :Tension prevails at Amdanga till now.

He got married a couple of years ago and had a 7 months’ child. Sanjit had been living with his wife and child at his Father-in-law’s house soon after his marriage. After back home from his duty, on Monday evening, Sanjit took a bath. After that he had gone to switch on a table fan and accidentally electrocuted. Neighbors ran out from their houses after hearing a scream from Sanjit’s home. Immediately, he was sent to the local hospital, but the doctors said he was brought dead.